The Tower of Babel
After reading about the Tower of Babel we made this tower craft:
1. Copy template onto card stock or construction paper.
2. Students cut out individual blocks.
3. Demonstrate how to start at the bottom and build up.
4. Children will glue blocks onto another piece of paper.
(I used blue construction paper.)
5. Stretch out some cotton balls for clouds
6. Students glue on clouds.
7. Students use a black crayon to draw windows and doors.
During Small group time:
Built towers with blocks and graphed the results.