Friday, October 25, 2013

Free Fall Game from Charlotte's Clips

Free Fall Fun




Here is a game that I recently created for my kindergarten class.
This game can be used to practice read or math skills.

I used really acorns from my backyard, but you could also use brown unifix cubes.

However, be careful if you use really acorns...
...you might get a surprise!!!

My partner teacher, borrowed my acorns that had been sitting in a container for two weeks.

Imagine her surprise when she reached in a noticed some wiggly creatures at the bottom of the tub.

Clip art for this game comes from two of my Fall Sets

Textured Fall Set
Forest - Woodland Animals
This is a great video by Peep and Chirp about Fall and Nuts

Quack Goes Nuts

Follow on Bloglovin

Freebie Fridays
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Classroom freebies
Featured on 10/12 /2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover