Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Cleaning and Creating with a Freebie and Song

Now that school is out and summer is officially here is week, 
I am cleaning and creating.

I am starting with a quick freebie which features clip art from Charlotte's Clips

Students will help the knight make a path to the castle based on beginning sounds /b/
Free Printable from Charlotte's Clips


Next I want to share with you some of the clip art sets that I have updated and created this week.
New Look and Updated Clip art from Charlotte's Clips
New pieces added with sharper images 
This was a clipart set that sold well and had high rating, but I was not satisfied with it.  So this week, I almost completely recreated this set from scratch and added four new pieces. If you already purchased this set, you can get the updates at no additional cost.  Just go to "my purchases" tab and TPT to download.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover