Monday, July 2, 2012

The Versatile Blogger

Lauren, you are so awesome!  

Today, I went to work on the daunting task of putting my classroom back together.  I don't know about your school, but we have to pack up everything in May.  Then it is all moved out so the floors can be waxed.  Finally, we put it all back together before school starts in August.  Needless to say, I was hot and tired when I got home.

You can imagine how much my spirit was lifted when I discovered Lauren had sent me a bloggers award!

 

You should definitely stop by her blog and check it out.  She has been like my new best friend this summer giving me lots of help and support as I started my store and blog.


Now there are a few rules to follow when receiving this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Include a link to their site. 
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. 
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. 
6. When nominating, include a link to their site. 
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

Seven Random Facts about Me:


1.  I am new to Blogging.  My first post was June 18th, 2012
2.  I just opened my Clipart store on June 1, 2012
3.  I like to make video shows of my students singing or acting out bible stories.
4.  I create bible stories with puppets to share with my class.
5.  I even created a lego stop motion video clip about St. Francis.
6.  My classroom is getting a Smartboard this summer.  Yay!
     I have used the software with a projector and computer for three years already with a whiteboard.
7.  I love my new MacBook Pro!

I nominate:
http://heidisongs.blogspot.com/


http://peacelovelearning.blogspot.com/



Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad


Make, Take & Teach




     


   MrsStanfordsClass2nd Grade Pig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover