Saturday, June 30, 2012

Howdy Partners!

Copyright Charlotte Braddock 2012

I am very excited because I just finished updating my 

Western Themed Clipart this week.



Low Introductory Price of $2.00

No additional licensing for Commercial Use or Freebies!


So it is time to celebrate with a freebie

made with clipart from this set.


Grab a new set of Western Themed Ten Frames:





Here is a video from Youtube that I like for help with teaching with 10 Frames.



I would love to know if you like and to test out the comments button.

Creatively yours,

Charlotte




8 comments:

  1. I just found your blog & I'm your newest follower! I love your western creations! I am excited to read through your blog! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,

      I am so glad you said hello. I am new to blogging so I enjoy it when people introduce themselves.

      Creatively yours,

      Charlotte

      Delete
  2. Lisa,

    Thank you for stopping by and joining in the fun.

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your western clipart. Definitely way too cute! I'm a new follower of yours :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it. My blog this week will give away some freebies with the Western theme, so keep an eye out for them.

      Creatively yours,

      Charlotte

      Delete
  4. Hi! I gave you an award! Stop by my blog to pick it up! Lauren
    Teacher Mom of 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all of your clip art! You are amazing and so talented!

    I recently started following your blog and LOVE it! I would love for you to come and visit soon and maybe follow me back. =)

    Blessings,

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather,

    I thought I was following your blog, but I checked today and it was not on my list. You have a great blog! I am so glad you invited me to check it out.

    Creatively yours,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover