Friday, December 28, 2012

Money, Money, Money and Freebie!

New Money Clip Art Set 
and a Money Freebie

Money Clipart Set at Teachers Pay Teachers
Click on Picture to buy some money! Ha Ha!

It took a long time and many revisions,
 but my Money Clipart is ready!


Here are three Freebie worksheets 
featuring my clip art and frames.

These worksheets are designed for three levels of learning.
Free worksheet for dimes: 
Free worksheet for dimeswith scafffolding: 
Free worksheet for dimeswith Enrichment 

Freebie Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your new clip art! It looks great! I am going to be starting a money unit when we return from break, so your freebie will be super helpful. If you haven't already entered, I am hosting a New Year giveaway that I would love for you to check out.
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers


Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover